So for a long time now I have said that I am going to come up with a bucket list in order for me to get a clear idea as to what I want to do in the next few years. I really should have come up with this before I started my summer holidays, but I wasn’t really up for it.
I don’t really have a time frame for everything I want to do on here because as you can see they’re not all going to happen next year. But by coming up with a bucket list I’ll feel even more motivated to try and achieve these goals.
Not in any specific order.
1. ROAD TRIPPPPP!!
2. Go to Slam Dunk Festival (26th May 2014)
3. Reach 1,000 views on any band interview for Altsounds & STICK WITH IT!
4. Visit the Harry Potter studio tour, London. Again.
5. Get at least 50 followers on my blog by July 2014. (Done: 17th March 2014)
6. Get work experience. (January 2014- present: Altsounds)
7. Go to Reading Festival.
8. See Fall Out Boy Live. (Done: 16th March 2014)
9. Pass my driving test.
10. Keep this blog up to date.
11. Get into University. (Done: 15/08/12)
12.Do well at Uni. (Passed First Year!- 1st July 2014)
13. Get more interviews done for Altsounds
14. Meet We Are the In Crowd. (Done: 6/02/14, 26/05/14)
15. Plan/publish a music related book.
16. Go to Warped Tour.
17. Get a job in the media/music industry.
18. Do at least 2 dates on a tour
19. Watch ALL of the episodes of Pretty Little Liars.
20. Get an article published in print.
21. Get a new laptop. (Done)
22. Try a pop tart. (Done)
23. Make a rainbow cake.
24. Buy ‘The Other Side’- Tonight Alive. (Done:3/10/13)
25. Get an internship.
26. Visit Australia.
27. Get around 10 musicians involved in the ‘Disposable Diaries’ feature on Altsounds.
28. Don’t know! Think of another goal for my bucket list
29. Write more reviews (live and album).
30. Go to another Set It Off show.
So there you go, those are 30 things in my bucket list. Of course I have many more things I want to do in life but these are just some.
I hope I can at least achieve some of these goals this year.