As usual, I was on Tumblr and I was scrolling through my dashboard and I spotted a whole load of questions that was reblogged by thousands, including me. The questions were all music based, which was great! So I thought I’d answer 10 of my favourite questions from the list of 60.
– Which bands/artists have you seen LIVE?
– Would you like to be a part of the music industry?
Definitely! I would love to be a tour manager or work at festivals. That would be awesome.
– A song you’d like to marry on
This is not really a song, but it’s just instrumental, Black Veil Brides: Overture. Instead of the traditional wedding song everyone walks down to, don’t you think ‘Overture’ would be amazing? I do!
– Top 10 favorite songs at the moment
We Are The In Crowd: Attention
We Came as Romans: The King Of Silence
Tonight Alive: Lonely Girl
Panic At The Disco: The Gospel
Young Guns: You Are Not
A Day To Remember: If It Means A Lot To You
Paremore: Still Into You
Bring Me The Horizon: Sleepwalking
Avenged Sevenfold: Hail To The King
Falling In Reverse: Where Have You Been
– 3 songs that make you happy
Young Guns: Learn My Lesson
Falling In Reverse: Bad Girls Club
Tonight Alive: Listening
– 1st band you remember being a fan of
Mcfly. Ah I still love this band and it’s been 10 years now!
– Name one American band/artist you like
Black Veil Brides
– Name one English band/artist you like
– Name one band/artist you like of which nationality is neither American or English
– Favorite soundtrack
I really love the Toy Story soundtrack! It is the best.
– Top 5 albums of all time
Not in any particular order.
Pierce The Veil- Collide With The Sky
Young Guns- Bones
Black Veil Brides- Wretched And Divine
We Are The In Crowd- Best Intentions
Tonight Alive- What Are You So Scared Of?